How to Log In
- Go to the online catalog.
- Enter your username or barcode (12-digit number on your library card).
- Enter your password.
- Click Log In.
Please note that our non-resident policy has changed. If you do not currently live in Arlington, learn about your options.
Lost or Stolen Cards
Contact the library immediately if your card is lost or stolen.
To get a replacement card:
- Visit any library location
- Bring a photo ID (required)
- Pay the $1 replacement fee at any service desk. Customer service staff will issue you a new card.
Chat with staff now.More Help Options• Phone: 817-459-6900• Check Holds & More with Borrower Information Service: 817-860-9872• Email a Question For More In-Depth Questions • One on One Appointment • Online Tutoring (7-12th Grade) • Contact Staff Arlington Reads Information • GED Resources • Reading Corps • Other programs Online Learning • Computer Training • Homework Help • Test Prep & Subject Guides Don't See It In the Catalog? • Request through Interlibrary Loan • Recommend a title for purchase • Donate eBooks eBooks and eAudiobooks • Overdrive • OneClickdigital • Zinio Online Magazines Other Online Resources • Resources for Educators • Small Business Support • Book a meeting room