How to Log In
- Go to the online catalog.
- Enter your username or barcode (12-digit number on your library card).
- Enter your password.
- Click Log In.
- Inform the staff member of the level of membership you prefer.
- The staff member will charge the appropriate non-resident fee to your online account.
- Once the fee has been paid, you may contact the library to finalize the account renewal process.
Lost or Stolen Cards
Contact the library immediately if your card is lost or stolen.
To get a replacement card:
- Visit any library location
- Bring a photo ID (required)
- Pay the $1 replacement fee at any service desk. Customer service staff will issue you a new card.
Chat with staff now.More Help Options• Phone: 817-459-6900• Check Holds & More with Borrower Information Service: 817-860-9872• Email a Question For More In-Depth Questions • One on One Appointment • Online Tutoring (7-12th Grade) • Contact Staff Arlington Reads Information • GED Resources • Reading Corps • Other programs Online Learning • Computer Training • Homework Help • Test Prep & Subject Guides Don't See It In the Catalog? • Request through Interlibrary Loan • Recommend a title for purchase • Donate eBooks eBooks and eAudiobooks • Overdrive • OneClickdigital • Zinio Online Magazines Other Online Resources • Resources for Educators • Small Business Support • Book a meeting room