How to Log In
- Go to the online catalog.
- Enter your username or barcode (12-digit number on your library card).
- Enter your password.
- Click Log In.
Please note that our non-resident policy has changed. If you do not currently live in Arlington, learn about your options.
Lost or Stolen Cards
Contact the library immediately if your card is lost or stolen.
To get a replacement card:
- Visit any library location
- Bring a photo ID (required)
- Pay the $1 replacement fee at any service desk. Customer service staff will issue you a new card.
Chat with staff now.Chat HoursMonday-Thursday9 a.m.- 9 p.m.Friday-Saturday 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.Sunday2-6 p.m. during school year More Help Options• Phone: 817-459-6900• Check Holds & More with Borrower Information Service: 817-860-9872• Email a Question• One-on-One, In Person• Visit the Library • Frequently Asked Questions