eMagazines for Download from Zinio
Would you like to read popular magazines on your computer, iPad, Kindle, or other mobile device? View the complete full-color digital copy of your favorite magazines through Zinio, Arlington Public Library's new eMagazine service.
- Read the Zinio User Guide for detailed help.
- Step 1— Use your library card to sign in. Create an account on the library's Zinio site.
- Step 2 — Click on the magazine in our collection that you would like to view.
- Step 3 — You will be taken to the magazine's landing page on Zinio.com. Create a separate free account for Zinio.com to read and manage your magazines. If you prefer, you can use the same account information. If you have an existing Zinio account, click 'Sign in here' on Zinio.com to access your magazine. Once on Zinio.com, if you wish to navigate back to your library's Zinio page, click the 'Return to Library Collection' tab on your browser.
- Zinio magazines may be read on a wide variety of apps available for many mobile devices. Click on the device that best suits your needs to download your free app now: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire (instructions for Kindle Fire) and Blackberry Playbook.
Any library user with a valid library card can read any of the magazine titles on most Internet connected devices such as a computers, e-readers or via a mobile app. There are no due dates or overdues – so you will never have to wait for a magazine to be returned by another reader.
The library’s Zinio collection
We have over 100 subscriptions to popular and specialty magazines delivered by Zinio, the world’s largest digital newsstand. Zinio offers full color magazines – identical to the print edition.Titles include:
- Keyword searching within each magazine,
- Full-page and thumbnail grid view,
- Printing of single or multiple pages (depending on permissions)
- Multimedia elements such as audio and video for select titles.
- Access is available on any internet-enabled device including your PC/Mac, iPad/iPhone, and Android.