How to Renew Items Online
You cannot renew items if you have any outstanding fines. A circulating item may be renewed three times, unless there is a waiting list for that item.
- Log in to your account.
- Click Items Out on the right-hand side.
- Check the box next to each item you want to renew.
Renewal is not available if a person has placed a request on a item OR if the item has reached its renewal limit.
- Click Renew Selected Items.
- A message will appear if the renewal was successful. Click Back to see the new due date.
- If you want to renew ALL items, click Renew All Items.
Chat with staff now.More Help Options• Phone: 817-459-6900• Check Holds & More with Borrower Information Service: 817-860-9872• Email a Question For More In-Depth Questions • One on One Appointment • Online Tutoring (7-12th Grade) • Contact Staff Arlington Reads Information • GED Resources • Reading Corps • Other programs Online Learning • Computer Training • Homework Help • Test Prep & Subject Guides Don't See It In the Catalog? • Request through Interlibrary Loan • Recommend a title for purchase • Donate eBooks eBooks and eAudiobooks • Overdrive • OneClickdigital • Zinio Online Magazines Other Online Resources • Resources for Educators • Small Business Support • Book a meeting room