How to Renew Items Online
You cannot renew items if you have any outstanding fines. A circulating item may be renewed three times, unless there is a waiting list for that item.
- Log in to your account.
- Click Items Out on the right-hand side.
- Check the box next to each item you want to renew.
Renewal is not available if a person has placed a request on a item OR if the item has reached its renewal limit.
- Click Renew Selected Items.
- A message will appear if the renewal was successful. Click Back to see the new due date.
- If you want to renew ALL items, click Renew All Items.
Chat with staff now.Chat HoursMonday-Thursday9 a.m.- 9 p.m.Friday-Saturday 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.Sunday2-6 p.m. during school year More Help Options• Phone: 817-459-6900• Check Holds & More with Borrower Information Service: 817-860-9872• Email a Question• One-on-One, In Person• Visit the Library • Frequently Asked Questions