Support the Library
Photo: Kellie Ethington
Arlington Public Library opens doors to a world of ideas, information, and imagination, thereby enhancing the economic, social, and cultural vitality of our diverse community.
The ongoing support of patrons like you determines what the Library is today and what it will be in years to come. And because our patrons are as diverse as our collections, we have created a variety of ways for you to get involved.
How much are we worth to you?
- Adopt-a-Book lets you donate a book in memoriam or a tribute to a birthday, anniversary, or other special day. For more information, please contact Lee Shqeir.
- Help us replace high demand titles and popular items using our Amazon Wish List.
- We gratefully accept donations of books and audiovisual materials in good condition.
- Donate directly to the Library Foundation.
- Fundraisers occur throughout the year, including Restaurant Nights, Friends Book Sale, and more!
- Shop online at Amazon and alibris and a small commission will be sent the the Library Foundation.
- Donations through your water bill help kids and teens programming.
Donation Form and Information Flyer PDF 495 KB