Nature Walk Craftivity: Nature Pictures
Gather your family and pets and go for a nature walk. Be sure to bring along a bag or basket to hold all your nature treasures. You can walk around your neighborhood or even just around your yard. Look for leaves, grasses, flowers, sticks, anything from plants. See how many different colors and shapes you can find! After you've enjoyed the outdoors for a while, take your treasures home and try this craftivity! A craftivity is a craft and an activity.
- Nature Treasures
- White Printer Paper (or any paper really)
- glue or tape
- crayons, colored pencils, pens, markers, etc.
- Lay all your nature treasures out so you can see them all. Try and group colors and shapes together if you like.
- Now let your imagination engage!
- Arranging the materials on a piece of paper and see what you can create. Can you make a happy face, or a sad face, or a dog, or a house?
- See how many things you can come up with. If you want to keep playing, you can take pictures as you go so you can reuse the materials.
- Or if you love it, glue or tape it to the paper and you have a nature treasure masterpiece! You can even add more details to your picture with crayons, colored pencils, pens, or whatever you may have at home.